Sunday, December 20, 2009

Knitted Solstice Gifts and Cranberry Decorations


The other day a friend sent me this link on making some cranberry tree decorations.  We just happened to have some cranberries and wire on hand for making them so E and I set to it.

You can make circles.

Hearts.

Or...um, any shape that pleases you!?!?

They are very simple to make and look lovely tucked on the tree.

I've been enjoying finding these tiny little pinecones on my walks and decided to use some for a package decoration.

There has also been some Solstice gift knitting happening whenever I had a moment to myself.  I kept these projects tucked in my bedside drawer away from prying eyes. ;-)



And now we are ready for Solstice and have only one more Christmas gift to make and two more to finish off.  Plenty of time.
;-)

1 comment:

Marqueta (Mar-kee-ta) G. said...

Dear Heather,

A happy Solstice to you and your family! What beautiful ornaments you've made, and a lovely present in the making. :P

Love,

Marqueta